Built in 2017 on approx. 404m2 this magnificent five bedroom Torrens Title home will impress the most fastidious of buyers.
Brimming with supreme urban style and cutting-edge design, this master-built home leaves nothing to be desired blending immense space, architectural brilliance and modern convenience for the ultimate family home.
The downstairs living areas provide for gracious entertaining indoors and out. The high-spec kitchen is a dream come true. It features a butler's pantry and a walk-in pantry, 60mm Caesarstone benchtops, 2 Pac cabinetry, Electrolux stainless steel appliances, Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer and an Expobar Minore coffee machine.
The adjacent dining and living area is flawless, flowing seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining and alfresco areas under the main roof. The landscaped yard is closer to no-maintenance than low maintenance allowing time to relax and unwind in the gorgeous outdoor spa.
A theatre room, a guest bedroom with a built-in robe and an adjacent office along with a substantial laundry and separate w/c complete the lower level.
Upstairs provides two full-sized, exquisite bathrooms, four luxurious bedrooms and a second living room.
Additional features of this substantial family home include:
• Remote controlled double garage with internal entry
• Polished concrete flooring and luxury carpets
• Double glazing to all windows and sliding glass doors
• Daikin 3-phase air conditioning system
• Rheem Stellar gas hot water system
• Escea gas log fireplace
• Top grade insulation throughout
• Under stairs internal storage
• Outdoor spa
• Floor to ceiling tiling in wet areas
The cutting-edge technical specifications will excite the teens and tech-heads in the family, configured with the technology we expect in 21st century living.
Technological features include:
• Monitored alarm system, remotely controlled
• External infrared cameras, remotely controlled
• Intercom system
• Automatic gate
• Built-in HDMI and optical cabling
• Bose sound systems
• Grandview projector screen
• Built-in water filtration system
• Hard-wired electric roller shutters
Located with excellent proximity to the airport, Kooyonga Golf Course and Harbour Town you will also love the nearby beaches and the short drive to the CBD.
A FULL LIST OF INCLUSIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Council rates / approx $519.50 p.q
SA water / approx $275.76 p.q
ES levy / approx $183.80 p.a