Number 13 will be lucky for the new owner of this monumental residence built in 1994 on a landscaped 569m2 allotment.
The commanding bluestone façade introduces a home of significant proportions and considerable substance. The finish throughout is nothing short of luxurious with finely crafted features and classic design.
Opt for five bedrooms and a study or four plus a study and a formal lounge, theatre or gym. The open plan living area encompasses a spectacular kitchen plus large-scale living, dining and casual family spaces along with a built-in timber bar.
Polished timber floorboards are a stunning contrast to classic black and white tiled floors. This is a home that simply gleams with splendour on all surfaces. The kitchen boasts black stone benchtops and 2Pac cupboards along with stainless steel appliances, black glass splashbacks, a breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and two ovens.
Three bathrooms are each finished with different but equally opulent and exquisite marble tiling and uniquely styled stone vanities. All bathrooms are spacious and luxuriously appointed, the master ensuite comes with twin vanities. There is plenty of pampering to be enjoyed in the corner spa, full-sized bath and generous, frameless showers.
The highlights of this magnificent property include:
• Substantial open plan living and large undercover entertainment area
• Masterchef-worthy kitchen
• Inground pool with spa
• Master bedroom suite upstairs with walk-in robe, powder room and ensuite
• Three further upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
• Downstairs study and fifth bedroom, lounge, theatre or gym
• Three monumental bathrooms
• Drive through double garage with auto roller door
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Combustion heater
• Gas cooktop
• Ceiling fans
• Stunning timber and tile floors, decorative cornices, quality window dressings
Outdoors you can swim in the delightful inground pool, enjoy bubbles in the spa and park the boat under cover.
Situated close to Firbank Reserve the home has a lovely outlook and is a short drive from beautiful beaches. Less than a 10km drive will have you in the CBD while nearby conveniences include fabulous shopping, coastal café dining, a selection of quality schools and easy public transport.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.a
SA water / approx $295.40 p.q
ES levy / approx $196.85 p.a