Welcome to an absolutely stunning circa 1900 character home!
Greeted by a charming facade that will take you back in time, this fabulous family home on just over 800sqm of prime land offers an abundance of accommodation and delivers an unrivaled entertaining lifestyle that will cater to all your family needs.
As you step inside, you are immediately embraced by a wide hallway, over 3m ceilings with decorative cornices, high skirting and ornate ceiling roses. The central hallway takes you to 3 large bedrooms and a living room. There is a 4th bedroom at the rear of the home adjacent the main bathroom. The living area offers the ideal setting for relaxing and entertaining, but could easily be converted into an extra bedroom should you need that extra sleeping space.
At the rear of the home is the kitchen, a second living area and a dining space. The kitchen has been cleverly designed to allow you to oversee the rest of the space. Equipped with stainless steel appliances and flooded with natural light, it is perfect for cooking and gathering.
Outside, a beautiful garden encompasses a spacious backyard. There is a rumpus room and a swimming pool, perfect for relaxing in the summer time. The rumpus room, a must-have for teens wanting their own personal space, and the bonus is the easy pool access.
- Character symmetrical cottage (Circa 1900)
- High 3m ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling roses
- Huge allotment 812sqm
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite added
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 toilets
- Separate laundry room
- Evaporative Cooling and Gas Heating
- Second lounge room
- Separate rumpus room
- Swimming pool
- Small pool/garden shed
- Off street parking for 5 cars
- Great location in street amongst other quality homes
- Only 6.3km from the CBD (~11 mins drive according to Google)
- Close to public transport
Inspection is recommended!
Council rates $2,171.65 p.a
SA water $283.13 p.q
ES levy $486.55 p.a