Best Offer by Tuesday 17th October @ 5pm
(Unless Sold Prior)
A well executed renovation has brought this apartment to life.
Investing, down-sizing or first home buying? Live in or rent out?
Be sure to express your interest in this exciting release, ideal for homebuyers or a great investment opportunity.
* Refreshed & immaculately presented
* Open plan social Kitchen & Living space
* Attractive cabinetry with ample storage
* Main bedroom with built-in robe
* Split system air conditioner & ceiling fans
* High quality floors & lighting with a neutral colour scheme
* Allocated parking
* Convenient location
Neighbouring arguably Adelaide's most prestige coastal hub Glenelg, the secret suburb that is Camden Park is now very much in demand. A well catered position nestled between Anzac Highway, Morphettville Racecourse, Immanuel College, Glenelg Golf Course, Adelaide Airport, and William Light High School. Nearby Morphettville tram stop allows access direct to the CBD & Coast, or choose nearby bus routes, bike paths and Anzac Highway for easy commuting.
Council: City of West Torrens
Council Rates: $908 - per annum
SA Water: $152 - per quarter
ESL: $147 - per annum
Strata Rates: $493 - per quarter
Strata Manager: Whittles Pty Ltd
Year Built: 1968
Ous.Property - rla 267639