A light filled townhouse tastefully refreshed to match its trendy loft-style floor plan. You can take pleasure in being able to enjoy possession without completing a single further task.
Sitting within Adelaide's most popular school zones including Linden Park Primary, Glenunga International High School, Glen Osmond Primary School & numerous private colleges makes this offering an affordable point of entry to a superior location.
All the amenities of Adelaide's eastern suburbs at your convenience. Only moments to Burnside Village, The Parade in Norwood, Adelaide's CBD or travel the other way to enjoy the magnificent Adelaide Hills food & wine region.
Let's take a walk through the home:
* Updated kitchen & appliances with gas cooking
* Refreshed bathroom with separate laundry
* Gorgeous oversized windows overlooking garden deck bringing the winter sunlight inside
* Freshly painted throughout
* Bedrooms with built-in robes & air conditioners
* Private rear yard space
* Undercover carport & additional parking space
* Premium position in Adelaide's Eastern Suburbs
* Rent potential $350 - $370 per week
Be sure to express your interest.
Council: City of Burnside
Council Rates: $883.80 - per annum
SA Water: $157.92 - per quarter
ESL: $234.60 - per annum
Strata: $387.70 - per quarter
Internal Area: 90 sqm (approx)
External Area: 141 sqm (approx)
Year Built: 1974