The current owners are moving interstate so an opportunity presents to purchase this renovated 1930's Gentleman's Bungalow.
With all the charm and character of its era, this 160sqm (approx.) home brings you room for the whole family to live and entertain.
- Recently painted
- New carpet and window treatments
- Feature stonework facade
- Terrazzo concrete feature porch
- Tall ceilings
- Three bedrooms all with plush carpet
- Bedroom 1 with walk through robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with large mirror robes
- Open plan kitchen/dining with plenty of storage cupboards.
- Stainless steel appliances
- Newly polished Baltic Pine timber floors
- Casual family entertaining room with fireplace
- Temperature control gas hot water
- R/C air-conditioning
- Security gate, alarm & video intercom
- Low maintenance grounds
- Hidden entry to under-ground wine cellar
- Outdoor pergola and entertainment decking
- Single carport with remote control roller door
- Garden shed
The location is fantastic! Just a 5 minute drive to the city and 11 minutes to the fresh sea breeze of Henley Beach. Transport is not a problem with the bus stop just 140m down the road.
Close to the near by Henley Beach Road shops. You are walking distance to a variety of restaurants, shops, convenience stores and much more. Why not go out for Indian food on Monday, Italian on Tuesday and Thai food on Wednesday. Save some room for a nice pub meal at Hotel Royal with friends later in the week!
This truly is a delightful home and well worth the inspection. "LET'S TALK".