This beautiful residence is freshly finished, offering stylish contemporary living within the popular postcode denoting Henley Beach South. Your modern family will feel right at home in this gorgeous home boasting an easy care 383m2 block, four luxurious bedrooms, open plan living and a rumpus room or second lounge.
This home has a welcoming feel created by the use of a subtle, earthy colour palette and warm woodgrain flooring in trending wide planks.
Quality finishes throughout the home are apparent, with efficient sunscreen and solid blinds on duo rollers, luxurious soft-tone carpets, elegant pendant lighting and tasteful tiling.
A sophisticated master bedroom suite is downstairs, providing a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and stunning ensuite for two while three remaining bedrooms with robes and fans are upstairs.
Open plan living includes a designated dining area, a spacious and well-equipped kitchen with island bench and walk-in pantry, and a living space made super cosy by the built-in gas fireplace.
Further features include:
• Double garage with auto roller doors and internal entry
• Aggregate concrete driveway
• Daikin Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Energy efficient DC Ceiling fans throughout
• An inspiring kitchen with gas cooking, island bench, dual sinks, pendant lighting, walk-in pantry, stainless appliances, dishwasher
• Finely crafted three-way main bathroom, beautifully tiled with bath and shower
• 3rd w/c
• Large laundry
• Alfresco area with lights and ceiling fan
• Established landscaped gardens and small lawn
The ultimate luxurious lifestyle has to be a stunning, brand new home in a location second to none. This neighbourhood includes a fabulous recreational reserve where the kids can play, walk the dog, kick the footy and have a hit of tennis. Stroll a little further and the youngsters are at Henley Beach Primary School and continue down to the spectacular waterfront where the ocean glistens and the beach beckons. Pubs, cafés, restaurants and shops adorn Henley Square bustling with vibrant energy all year round. Hard to resist!
Council rates / approx $2,482 p.a
SA water / approx $224 p.q
ES levy / approx $191 p.a