This three bedroom brick home built in 1985 presents appealing opportunities. Set on a substantial 864m2 block (approx.) with 19.51m street frontage, it is an ideal development site (STCC). But with a very generous floorplan comprising large bedrooms, two bathrooms and both formal and casual living spaces, it also makes a fantastic family home.
The immaculate décor is classic 1980's in excellent original condition, offering the potential to live comfortably for now and update at your leisure.
The location is also perfect for families, with an abundance of schools to choose from and the Lockleys childcare centre and ELC nearby. Coupled with its proximity to nature reserves including the Linear Park River Torrens trail and Valetta Reserve, along with accessible shops and public transport, this is a home set to make your busy lives easier.
Many excellent features highlight the potential this property displays:
• Spotless presentation throughout
• Three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Well-appointed timber kitchen with generous bench and cupboard space
• Gas cooking
• Open plan kitchen with casual dining/family living space
• Large formal lounge
• Formal dining area
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Gas hot water service
• Single drive-through garage with roller doors
• Spacious bathroom with bath plus shower
• Separate w/c
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Window awnings
On a sizeable 864m2 block there is scope to create a fabulous outdoor area for your family, perhaps a pool and a great entertainment space for friends and family. Under 6kms to the beach and 8kms to the city, you'll love the convenience of this location in the heart of the vibrant western suburbs.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.a
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a