Ready for a Sea Change?
This detached three-bedroom home promises the low maintenance lifestyle everyone dreams of.
Located just 1km to the beach, 5km to the Airport and 8km commute to the CBD this home presents the perfect professional, lock up and leave, fly in/out lifestyle of convenience.
Enjoy the year-round comfort of European double glazed windows and doors throughout. The spacious open-plan living and dining area flows directly to the timber decked pergola, complete with sunblinds, creating an all-weather entertaining area, connecting the indoors with the low maintenance garden.
With direct entry from the double garage, the timeless black and white kitchen features a large pantry, endless bench space, gas cooktop, electric fan oven and new dishwasher.
Upstairs three generous bedrooms have neutral carpets and built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3. The huge master bedroom is complimented with a fantastic walk-in robe and a large luxurious ensuite.
There's also a smaller second living area for that home office or place to relax and unwind.
Further features include:
• A manageable 351m2 block (approx.)
• Double garage with auto roller doors, backyard and internal access
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Bosch hot water system
• Downstairs w/c and main bathroom with spa bath upstairs
• Laundry with built-in cupboards and access to garden and clothesline
• Landscaped back garden with handy tool shed and mature fruit trees
• Automatic watering system
• Double-glazing throughout
• Close to Henley Beach Primary School, Henley High School, bus route for Immanuel College or City Schools and Universities
Embrace the Henley Beach community as this property is just walking distance to the beach, the "near-to" list for this home is lengthy. This is a neighbourhood boasting not just the obvious beachside benefits, but also playgrounds, sporting facilities, fabulous shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. It's not far from a choice of golf clubs, Harbour Town and so much more. A great position for busy, on-the-go individuals and small families living life to the max.
Council rates / approx. $1818 p.a.
SA water / approx. $250 p.q.
ES levy / approx. $200 p.a.