Reserve your spot in the queue for this little beauty, for it is an affordable family home in a great location, boasting many appealing features.
Offering three double bedrooms, a large lounge, open plan kitchen and dining, covered outdoor entertaining and a freestanding multi-purpose room – this is a home built for fun family living!
The solid red brick construction speaks to the 1950's heritage, while modern updates indoors create a comfortable, contemporary vibe. Floating laminate flooring and modern bedroom carpets are ideal for your active family lifestyle, with the modern kitchen and bathroom providing stylish functionality.
A small garden shed takes care of the tools while the freestanding, fully lined 'garage' with glass sliding doors offers endless possibilities. Perhaps a fourth bedroom or a teen retreat, a rumpus room, kids' playroom, a home gym or even a home office?
Fabulously located within a short walk of the local reserve and Seaton Park Primary School, you'll find Findon High School, local shops and public transport also nearby.
FURTHER FABULOUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Large carport with roller door
• Covered outdoor entertaining
• Ducted air conditioning and gas heating
• Two of three bedrooms with built-in robes
• Fantastic kitchen with ample storage, stainless appliances, gas cooktop
• Sleek modern bathroom with shower + bath for the kiddies
• Separate laundry and 2nd w/c
• Roller shutters and rainwater tank
• The perfect backyard for family living
Ideally located for summer fun at nearby Grange beach and an easy commute to the city, 95 Reserve Parade is the key to achieving an effortless family lifestyle.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $297.45 p.q
SA water / approx $182.95 p.q
ES levy / approx $125.20 p.a