Completed in 2019, this fine property on three levels offers sophisticated beachside living.
Enjoy a very short walk to the esplanade then stroll north along the glorious beachfront to the Grange Sailing Club, a little further to the popular Grange Jetty Café or south to enjoy the exciting vibe at Henley Square. Providing a superb locale for outdoor dining, cafes & pubs, this is the perfect setting for socialising this summer.
The property displays stunning form and intelligent composition, featuring a cellar for your wine collection or a place to perfect your home brew, an exquisite master bedroom suite, stylish alfresco dining & two balconies.
The colour composition throughout is natural & earthy, contrasting warm & cool tones featuring subtle textures and tasteful design. The first floor open plan living is both sleek & soothing while three luxurious bedrooms plus fourth bedroom / separate study are located upstairs.
The master bedroom suite boasts a fantastic walk through robe & a spacious ensuite with his'n'hers vanities. Sliding doors to the balcony allows plenty of light while the double doors to the central lounge area creates an ideal spot for relaxing with a good book & a great cup of coffee.
The main bathroom invites you to soak away your cares in a deep, freestanding tub made all the more enticing by gorgeous textured tiles & a soothing colour palette.
Tasteful kitchen design is the icing on the cake. Woodgrain cabinetry, a gas cooktop, walk-in pantry & a beautiful island bench complete a delicious kitchen which will rise to any occasion.
Further features include:
• Double garage with separate storage area, auto roller door & internal access
• Huge cellar, could also be a home gym or games room
• Main bathroom & ensuite on 2nd floor, w/c's also on first and ground floors
• Luxury carpets & floor tiling
• Comfortable alfresco dining space with heaters & fan
• Gas log fire
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c
• A spacious, well-designed laundry with separate linen closet
• Elegant fixtures & fittings throughout
• Minimal maintenance required on a 312m2 (approx.) allotment
• Gas fitting provided in alfresco area for outdoor entertaining
In a brilliant location set to enjoy the best of the west, there are schools, shops and transport nearby – all within a short drive of the CBD.
Council rates / approx $2,588.15 p.a
SA water / approx $309.62 p.q
ES levy / approx $213.85 p.a