Providing everything you need with scope for a little improvement, this classic three bedroom family home sits happily in the heart of beautiful West Lakes Shore.
From this quiet location near the lake you also enjoy easy access to local shops, a fantastic reserve, the beach and Westport Primary School. And if you work up a thirst on your walk back from the beach, the friendly local pub is the perfect place to stop for a couple of cold ones.
Offering a pleasing street presence and a generous 19.81m frontage, the 603m2 block provides plenty of room for families and is an ideal prospect for first home buyers, investors and developers (STCC).
• Immaculate condition, built in 1975
• Double brick construction – warm in winter, cool in summer
• Formal lounge with plush carpets and split system a/c
• Open plan kitchen and generous dining area
• Three carpeted bedrooms, two with ceiling fans and robes
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Well-designed, spick and span kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
• Gas cooking
• Enclosed carport under main roof with drive through access to single garage
• Established, low maintenance gardens
• Secure roller shutters for privacy, light and temperature control
This is a truly lovely property offering an affordable family lifestyle. The location ticks all the boxes, and the home is perfectly placed for leisurely updates when you are inclined. There is plenty of room for the kids and furry family members to play while the proximity to the local oval, the lake and the beach is certainly an enticing prospect.
Council rates / approx $283.55 p.q
SA water / approx $178.17 p.q
ES levy / approx $95.00 p.a