Missing those holiday feels? Wake up every day in this incredible penthouse apartment and you'll feel as though you've won a holiday for life!
Flaunting unparalleled panoramic ocean views from the living room, master bedroom and two balconies, this spectacular location inspires tranquil moments of reflection and an attitude of gratitude for a lifestyle that couldn't be more idyllic than this.
Located atop the Oaks Plaza Hotel, the endless golden sands of Glenelg Beach and beyond are on your doorstep, along with fabulous dining at the Holdfast Shores marina, the Jetty Road shopping and cafe precinct and public transport options.
Befitting its sublime locality, the apartment boasts luxurious appointments to match the world class ocean aspect.
The striking kitchen is the perfect place to create sensational seafood delights when entertaining friends and family. As if it's competing with the ocean views for wow factor, this sophisticated kitchen showcases bold woodgrain cabinetry, mirrored splashbacks, stone benchtops and luxurious stainless appliances.
Designed to embrace the views, floorplan offers spacious open-plan living and dining with double sliding doors leading to the balcony – the perfect place to relax and watch the sunset.
All three bedrooms feature built-in robes while the master suite's balcony is an absolute drawcard. Inhale the sea breeze and feast your eyes on the sparkling sea while sipping your morning coffee… what a heavenly start to the day.
Further features include:
• Exciting bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling, double vanities, bath plus shower and quality fixtures
• Omega induction (check) cooktop and oven
• Euro dishwasher
• Feature lighting in the kitchen cabinetry
• Quality carpets and window dressings
• Stylish European laundry with storage
• LED downlights
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Video intercom entry
• Secure garaging for two vehicles
• Built in 2002
• Lap up the luxury of resort facilities including a heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gymnasium
Council rates / approx $668.00 p.q
SA water / approx $289.32 p.q
ES levy / approx $229.70 p.a
Strata / approx $3779.00 p.q