Uncomplicate your life.
Renovated in 2016, This light filled single level unit has been tastefully refreshed in a soft palette consisting of white walls and a light-coloured timber flooring throughout.
The inviting space features a mix of modern, streamlined finishes that complete comfort and functionality. Take pleasure in being able to enjoy possession without completing a single further task.
FEATURES OF THIS PROPERTY INCLUDE:
- Polished Timber floorboards
- Updated kitchen with European oven & stove appliances
- Tasteful glass splashback to kitchen
- 3 x Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- New hot water system installed last year
- Modern bathroom with separate laundry
- Mirrored built-in robes to both bedrooms
- Private yard
- Undercover parking space
- Convenient position with easy access to City
- In a small group of just three units
This is the ideal property for downsizers, investors and first home buyers.
Not just an easy commute to the city but a relaxing and breezy tram ride will find you wining, dining and relaxing on the foreshore of iconic Glenelg beach.
Enjoy nearby Jubilee Park with fantastic playgrounds & the Community Centre Parklands. Residents enjoy Not just an easy commute to the city but a relaxing and breezy tram ride will find you wining, dining and relaxing on the foreshore of iconic Glenelg beach. Glandore is serviced by plentiful amenities, shopping & food outlets including Kurralta Central, Black Forest Shopping Centre and within easy reach to Castle Plaza. This truly is the ideal property for downsizers, investors, students and first home buyers.
Council rates / approx $909 p.a
SA water / approx $154.25 p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a