This beautifully renovated two bedroom homette in a small group of four beckons all buyers including investors with an impressive list of features.
While some units have you eating meals off your lap in the lounge, this property boasts a generous floorplan with a fully renovated kitchen and dining space, so that you can enjoy meals with friends and family in style and comfort.
A top-notch reno is the recipe for success in any kitchen. Blending stainless appliances, a gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage, this fresh and functional kitchen will rise to any occasion.
Also fully renovated are the bathroom and separate laundry. Both are stunningly presented in chic and sleek on-trend designs with high-quality finishes.
• Two bedrooms - the master includes a built-in robe and both enjoy the comfort of cosy carpets
• Semi open-plan lounge adjacent to the dining area and kitchen, generously sized and includes a split system air conditioner
• Secure single garage attached to the unit
• Private rear courtyard with a vergola – opens and closes for all-weather outdoor entertaining!
• Built in 1985 with double brick construction
• European double glazed windows for excellent insulation
• New instantaneous gas hot water system – never run out!
While the features are fabulous, let's not forget the importance of location, location, location…
How convenient is the location of this small group of units set back from the road opposite the Glanville railway station? Leave the car in the garage and take the train to work, saving $$$ in parking and petrol!
It is close to the hustle and bustle of trendy cafés and restaurants on Semaphore Road, great for dinner or weekend brunch. With summer coming you'll also love the short walk to the beach and Port Adelaide, a truly irresistible lifestyle on offer.
Council rates / approx $220 p.q
SA water / approx $ 140.55 p.q
ES levy / approx $95.20 p.a
Strata / approx $300.00 p.q