PLEASE CONTACT NICK TUCK FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION ON 0408 932775.
Look forward to the long summer months ahead, living just a short distance from the enticing shores of glorious Grange beach!
First home buyers, couples, singles, downsizers and even parents will love the location of this surprisingly spacious two bedroom homette. A pleasant stroll directly down Grange Road will have you at the beach in no time, passing local shops and public transport along the way.
Your new home or investment property offers affordable living with just three neat and tidy double brick units in a tightly-held group.
Setting this lovely unit apart from many is the secure carport with a roller door and direct entry to the home.
The open plan living space encompasses separate lounge and dining areas, so you can entertain in style. Serviced by a full-sized kitchen with a gas cooktop, ample storage and bench space, it's easy to imagine the comfortable lifestyle on offer.
FURTHER FABULOUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ceiling fan in the master bedroom
• Private courtyard – add some greenery to create luxe outdoor living
• Air conditioning and cosy gas heating
• Instant gas hot water – never run out!
• Spacious bathroom/laundry with separate w/c
• Garden shed – always handy.
• Window awnings for additional summertime insulation
• Built-in linen cupboard or storage space
Parents will love the close proximity to Grange Primary School and Fulham Gardens Primary School, while investors enjoy good rental return along with the opportunity to update the décor and reap the rewards.
Council rates / approx $282.40 p.q
SA water / approx $140.55 p.q
ES levy / approx $106.95 p.a
Strata Fees / approx $855 p.a