* We have scheduled a time this Sat to view by appt. You will need to register your interest to secure a time slot in the allocated period. Please get in touch via phone call to discuss. *
**Please refer to the last image re: policies & procedures amidst COVID-19**
Located in a quiet street in the sought after suburb of Fulham, this lovely low-maintenance family home comes with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a sparkling swimming pool.
Built in 1964 on a large 697m2 allotment, with 18m frontage, the home has been lovingly renovated with all the modern comforts. The kitchen features a large walk-in pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashback, complete with double oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher.
Adjacent the kitchen is a large lounge & dining area with big windows allowing plenty of light, while a second living area at the front of the house leads to the 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom looks out to the lush front-garden & comes with ensuite & built-in robes. The modern family bathroom has a separate shower & bath.
Separate to the main house is a large rumpus or home office space, which overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool. With mature trees, manicured grass and paved areas there is plenty of space to relax & unwind around the pool. There is also 3 garden sheds and large rear storage room with shelving while the front and side of the house offers ample undercover parking.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c
• Separate rumpus/office space with split system, w.c, stainless steel bench, sink & splashback
• Attic storage with pull down access ladder
• Gas cooktop & plumbed fridge recess
• Timber flooring in main living areas with carpeted bedrooms
• In-ground concrete chlorinated swimming pool with solar blanket
• Two rainwater tanks
• Front garden irrigation
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Fulham, only a quick 3 minute drive (20min stroll) to Henley Beach & close to playgrounds & the beautiful Kooyonga Golf Club.
Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre is nearby for all your retail & household needs or shop at local Henley Square Foodland while soaking up the cafés, boutiques & vibrant atmosphere of Henley Beach. Other seaside suburbs of Grange & West Beach are also within easy reach.
Zoned for Henley High, close to Fulham Gardens & Fulham North Primary Schools as well as a number of private schools such as St Michael's College, this home offers the perfect beach lifestyle for the whole family.