This stylish four-bedroom property on an easy 372m2 block (approx.) really does boast "location, location, location".
Situated opposite a leafy reserve & designed with a tropical but shady rear garden, this is modern living for nature lovers. With so much open green space it's hard to believe this home is also within walking distance of the sandy shores at glorious Henley Beach. That is until you pick up the wafting scent of the salty sea breeze from the master suite balcony overlooking that beautiful reserve…
The park-like setting & the glorious beach are complemented by the third "location" this home boasts. Set to make your busy life easier, the property is within a short fifteen minute drive of the city, with nearby bus stops providing alternative transport.
While the setting is perfect, the home itself also rises to the occasion. Four luxurious bedrooms & a separate study create comfortable spaces for every family member. The master suite is highlighted by the outlook from the balcony, the amazing ensuite with separate w/c & the spacious walk-in robe.
The upstairs living space can be claimed by you or the kids, while the formal lounge downstairs is a cosy spot to watch a movie.
Open plan living spills via bi-fold doors to a chilled-out alfresco space with a tropical feel. Timber decking, lighting & café blinds combine to create a wonderfully relaxing environment for friends & family.
Further features of this outstanding property include:
• Open plan living with two further lounge areas
• Tasteful main bathroom, large ensuite & third w/c
• Fantastic kitchen with gas cooking, dual sinks, pantry, dishwasher
• Four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, remaining three with built-in robes
• All weather cafe blinds in both alfresco & upper level balcony
• Separate study
• Woodgrain floating floors
• Luxe carpets
• Double garage with auto roller door, internal entry, built-in storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
• Laundry with built-in cupboards
• Gas hot water service
• Security system
• Rainwater tank
Have a hit of tennis across the road, walk to Henley Beach Primary School or down to the vibrant beachfront setting at Henley Square for a meal, great coffee or a refreshing G&T this summer. Who can resist the lifestyle that goes hand in hand with this brilliant location?
Council rates / approx $TBA p.a
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a