With the emphasis clearly on sensational space and refined luxury, the designers of this near new, four-bedroom home on a landscaped 358m2 allotment (approx.) have captured the fresh and invigorating coastal vibe and dressed it in cutting-edge elegance with fabulous flair.
Generous light-filled rooms flow intuitively throughout the two-storey floorplan which features two living areas, refined alfresco dining, four exquisite bedrooms, two deluxe bathrooms, two powder rooms and a two-person study nook.
Three blissful bedrooms are upstairs while the ground floor master bedroom flaunts walk-in and built-in robes and a superbly appointed ensuite.
Equally impressive is the Farquhar kitchen, where beauty and functionality go head to head to serve up the perfect kitchen. Serious cooks will think all their Christmas dinners have come at once as they discover the butler's pantry, Bosch appliances, side-by-side ovens, integrated dishwasher and 90cm black glass cooktop. And the icing on the Christmas cake? Simply sensational Smartstone Carrara benchtops accessorised by a Carrara herringbone tiled splashback.
All the latest design elements and on-trend premium fixtures and fittings feature throughout this magnificent masterpiece, with the following notable inclusions:
• Solid timber staircase crafted in authentic Victorian Ash with glass and polished steel
• Open plan living featuring a gas log heater and built-in media unit with stone feature elements
• Upstairs lounge with two-person study nook and integrated kitchenette
• Deluxe bathrooms with premium tapware, wall-hung vanities, quality fixtures, floor-to-ceiling tiling and a freestanding bathtub
• Two guest powder rooms
• Large laundry with stone benchtops
• Quality window furnishings, LED lighting and feature lighting throughout
• Timber laminate flooring
• Actron reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Double garage with internal access
• Tiled alfresco area with an outdoor kitchen, 2-pac cabinetry and stone benchtops
• Irrigated landscaped gardens
• Security alarm system
• Provision for solar panel system and battery
• Ethernet cabling throughout
• Lock up storage room
In a premium city-beach location just a short stroll from the glorious Henley Beach foreshore, this property also enjoys an outlook to Henley Oval with Henley High School also within walking distance.
Nearby schools include St Michael's College, Fulham North Primary and Henley Beach Primary with an exciting choice of local shops, fantastic restaurants and popular cafés nearby.
Council rates / $2,642.50p.a
SA water / $272.04 p.q
ES levy / $228.95 p.a