OFFERS CLOSE - TUESDAY 11TH AUGUST 12PM (USP)
If you are looking to purchase your first home or looking to add another property to your portfolio, well you can't go past this one on Morley Road.
The home is surrounded by a well-established native garden and only a short walk to the local train station which provides direct access to the CBD of Adelaide. This low maintenance home offers both flexibility and convenience, with 3 generous sized bedrooms, additional bedroom-sized study and two light filled living areas overlooking the beautifully maintained gardens.
The property has a mix of old and new, with upgraded appliances, renovated bathroom and polished timber floors. Walking through the property you will notice that everything is done for you and offers a free-flowing floor plan that will suit your requirements.
As you enter the outdoor area, it offers plenty of versatility and perfect for BBQ's on those warm summer nights. The backyard has ample space for the kids to play with a large lawn area and bonus shed.
Further features include:
• Fully fenced front and rear yards
• Separate Large Family / Dining and Lounge Areas
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, range hood, dishwasher & puratap
• Front lounge room with large picture window, split system air conditioning and quaint electric fire to set the atmosphere on a winters night
• Two bedrooms within the main house, the master offering extensive built-in robes and split system air conditioning
• Third bedroom, office or gym space with it's own entrance and split system air conditioning
• Updated bathroom with separate bath, toilet and vanity areas
• Separate laundry with direct outdoor access
• Lovely paved pergola area, raised garden beds and 'Bar Room' complete with sink and servery door – making it the perfect entertaining space
Nestled in the heart of Seaton this property is conveniently located with easy access to public transport – both bus & train, Westfield West Lakes, parks, amenities and close proximity to Adelaide's picturesque coastline, local schools, shops and cafes.
Currently bringing in a weekly rental income of $350 per week.
An opportunity not to be missed so register your interest today!
Council rates / approx $1,133.55 p.a
SA water / approx $174.59 p.q
ES levy / approx $119.35 p.a