* All private inspections will resume after lockdown*
They say home is where the heart is… you'll definitely fall in love with this sleek three bedroom courtyard home and the sensational lifestyle it offers!
The location is simply idyllic. A leafy local reserve sits opposite and a pleasant stroll takes you to Grange beach where golden sands and glistening seas sprawl as far as the eye can see.
This beautiful home also boasts a short walk to the rolling greens of the Royal Adelaide and Grange golf courses, with fantastic shopping at West Lakes.
Local schools, reserves and a multitude of popular cafés and restaurants are nearby.
You'll love the tasteful Caesarstone benchtops and soft-close finishes throughout, the classic Jag kitchen, luxury bathrooms and sensational outdoor entertaining areas.
The alfresco space is well equipped for outdoor dining while the addition of a veranda and outdoor blinds allows the flexibility of enjoying the blue skies and sea breeze without changeable weather interrupting your plans.
In an unbeatable location this contemporary home also offers:
• Open plan living with seamless flow to all-weather outdoor entertaining spaces
• A sophisticated Jag kitchen featuring two-tone cabinetry, stone benchtops, gas cooking and a family pantry
• Three stylish bedrooms with robes, the master boasting a walk-through robe and ensuite
• A luxurious family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
• A single garage with auto roller door
• Driveway parking
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c
• LED downlights
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
AVAILABLE FROM: 15/12/2020
WATER CHARGES: Tenant to pay supply and water use
PETS: Strictly Not allowed
Please note the property is currently tenanted, therefore given the current circumstances am not able to conduct open inspections until they have vacated. All inspections will be private viewings.
As a part of our service to you, any successful applicant will be contacted by our partners at MyConnect who provide Free No Obligation utility connection services. For more information, visit www.myconnect.com.au
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools