An ideal first home, a great investment property or those looking to downsize, set among a well maintained small single story group of units awaits...
This double brick, naturally light filled two bedroom unit offers gas heating in the living room, which leads onto the kitchen & dining space – complete with a new split system air-conditioning unit. This unit boasts two well sized bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring a built-in robe.
To the rear of the property you will discover a private low maintenance courtyard, whilst the front of the property greets you with a beautiful green garden to enjoy, sit and relax. A huge bonus is the ample parking this unit has to offer, with two undercover & secure car spaces.
Additional features include:
• Separate lounge with gas heater, sliding glass double doors
• Good size kitchen with overhead cupboards and meals area, split system a/c
• Full bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity, WC
• Separate laundry and handy back porch
• Low maintenance courtyard garden & spaces for outdoor living
• Two car undercover carport
Conveniently located close to shops, schools, transport and amenities. Less than 300 metres to Unley Park railway station, making this unit a prime location for ease - simply jump straight onto the train taking you direct to Adelaide City.
There is no denying this little gem would make the perfect first home, downsizing or investment dreams come true.
Council rates / approx $1070 p.a
SA water / approx $156 p.q
ES levy / approx $106 p.a
Strata fees / approx $500 p.q