* OPEN FOR INSPECTION THIS WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY BY APPOINTMENT. Contact agent for time slot *
Situated in arguably the best street in Flinders Park, this gorgeous 1930s solid brick home offers three generous bedrooms, a large lounge and formal dining.
Presenting with pleasing symmetry and a welcoming vibe, this lovely home's original features are perfectly blended with fresh updates along with stylish bathroom and kitchen upgrades.
A romantic fireplace adorns the master bedroom while picture rails, lofty ceiling heights and tasteful feature walls create further interest throughout the home.
The neat and tidy recently renovated kitchen is well placed for direct access to the formal dining room and offers a Beko 600mm oven, gas cooktop and stainless dishwasher.
Beautifully landscaped gardens provide a tranquil backdrop to the fantastic outdoor entertaining area with loads of space for gathering family and friends. Alongside the expansive pergola lies the carport with a handy workshop or garage beyond.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Three large bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with built-in robes
• A spacious and functional laundry with substantial storage and dual tubs
• Updated bathroom with separate w/c
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Rainwater tank and irrigated garden watering system
• Temperature controlled gas hot water system
• Filtered water in the kitchen
• Beautiful presentation indoors and out
• Garage, carport and driveway parking
• Generous allotment of approximately 773sq.m.
The popular suburb of Flinders Park offers a short commute to the city and an easy drive to the stunning shores of Grange beach. Grange Road provides shopping strips, café dining and the convenience of family medical and dental practices.
The jewel of the inner western suburbs, Flinders Park boasts generous allotments, leafy streets and a pleasing mix of old and new homes. Local schools, kindergartens, reserves and parks combine to create a beautiful location with park, basketball and tennis court across the road for young families.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a