**NOTE: Please refer to the last image re: ous.property policies & procedures amidst COVID-19**
Presenting with sophisticated style and articulate design, this luxury duplex finely crafted in 2009 epitomises modern splendour and true comfort.
Three sensational living areas and an enclosable terrace provide all the living, dining and entertaining space you could wish for, while the master bedroom with its palatial dimensions is also an alluring place to rest and relax.
High quality fixtures and fittings do create a blue-chip property, but in this case it is also the little extras that create a home with a luxurious feel and a beautiful ambience, highlighted by the artful use of muted, earthy tones and textures throughout.
The light-filled formal lounge enjoys a leafy, courtyard outlook with sliding doors allowing seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
From the expansive, open plan family area the sense of light and space is heightened not just by the 9ft ceilings but by the view directly from the house through the terrace to the sparkling solar heated inground pool and fresh landscaped gardens beyond.
Again embracing the tranquillity that nature brings to the senses, the exquisite master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe boasts a restful outlook to the local reserve directly opposite.
Additional features include:
• Beautifully landscaped 360m2 block
• Double garage with auto roller doors
• Three beautiful bedrooms with robes
• Three light and spacious living areas
• Fully enclosable terrace/alfresco with plantation shutters and fan
• Separate home office or study
• Two bathrooms with high end fixtures and fittings
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Third w/c
• Stunning entertainer's kitchen with Euro appliances, 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
• Upstairs electric roller blinds and quality window furnishings
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Salt chlorinated, solar heated inground pool
Ideally located opposite Sunningdale Reserve featuring tennis courts, open spaces and a playground, this delightful family or executive home also invites a sensational lifestyle near divine beaches, cafés, shops and restaurants. In close proximity to excellent schools such as St Michaels College and Fulham North Primary School, this property might just complete you.
Council rates / approx $469.00 p.a
SA water / approx $244.40 p.q
ES levy / approx $169.55 p.a