With summer on the way there is no better time to settle into an affordable new home close to the sensational shores of Henley Beach.
Offering fabulous space and peaceful privacy in a world-class beachside location, this inviting two bedroom unit at the rear of a small group of four is also a lucrative addition to an investment portfolio.
Perched so near to the beachfront and the River Torrens Linear Park with schools, shops, cafés and restaurants within walking distance, an exciting lifestyle is on offer for singles, couples and first home buyers.
And while the popular location is an absolute winner, the unit itself brings much to the table. Real polished floorboards contribute to the fresh vibe as do the colonial windows allowing lots of natural light and a touch of charm to rooms of generous proportions.
While other units may lack interior space, outdoor living and practical features, this solid brick home ticks all the boxes:
• Large master bedroom and a second bedroom, both with built-in robes
• Split system airconditioning
• Cosy and economical gas heating
• Separate laundry
• Updated kitchen with casual meals area
• Plenty of room in the open plan living and dining space
• A generous bathroom with bath and shower
• Courtyard and side yard
• Pergola and shed
• Single garage plus off-street visitor parking
Council rates / approx $280.75 p.q
SA water / approx $156.20 p.q
ES levy / approx $106.00 p.a
Strata / approx $266.39 p.q