Distinctively different with flawless finishes and sensational space, this pristine property showcases inspired design with all the bells and whistles and not located under a flight path.
Occupying the generous 747m2 block (approx) is a stellar four bedroom executive family home accompanied by an inground pool, a freestanding rumpus room and a fantastic wine cellar.
The exquisite stone frontage and garden design hint at the inspiring vibe you'll find indoors - a charismatic home displaying impeccable style and striking design elements.
Entertain in the charming formal lounge, hang out with the kids in the rumpus room or the sensational open plan living area or relax in the great outdoors – this home has a welcoming space for every mood.
All four bedrooms are designed with supreme comfort in mind serviced by a family bathroom with aquatic accents and a luxe master ensuite.
Basking in the limelight is a magnificent gourmet kitchen, a show-stopper by anyone's standards. Think Smeg stainless appliances, a Westinghouse five burner gas cooktop, a walk-in pantry, plumbed refrigeration, abundant meal prep and storage space – and you get the idea.
When we say bells and whistles, we're not kidding...
FABULOUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Electric front gates
• 8 secure car parks including 3 undercover
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle a/c
• Ducted vacuum system
• Heated towel rails
• An amazing alfresco featuring an 'air curtain', TV connectivity, glass splashback, rangehood, plumbed gas point and ceiling fan
• A magnesium mineral swimming pool, solar heated with swim and spa jets
• Pool built by Perrisan Pools
• High quality artificial turf
• Built by Format Homes and completed in 2006
• Steel frame construction complete with Termimesh
• 10 panel 2.2kW solar power system
• High spec insulation (lower energy costs)
• Soundcheck Gyprock in selected areas
If it is luxury living in a world class location that you seek, there's no comparison to heavenly Henley celebrating a vibrant beachside vibe. Embrace seaside dining this summer, where local café's and pubs beckon alongside the glistening blue seas and sandy shores as far as the eye can see.
Complete with elite local schools including St Michael's College which is literally a stone's throw away, and No.6 Lawrie Street is an enticing prospect for your family.
Council rates / approx $652.55 p.q
SA water / approx $312.01 p.q
ES levy / approx $215.50 p.a