Boasting not just a generous floorplan and ideal design but tasteful modern updates, this two bedroom, double brick unit rates five stars.
A small group of just six nicely presented units is always preferable, while reasonable strata fees make this an even greater prospective first home or investment property.
We love that the contemporary updates create a fresh and uplifting 20/20 kind of vibe. This unit features an on-trend colour palette, polished floorboards, a sleek and sassy bathroom with bath, shower and pedestal basin, and a refurbished kitchen with adjacent dining room.
The lounge offers plenty of room to relax with friends. Of the two bedrooms the spacious master provides a generous built-in robe and bedroom two features an a/c unit.
Further features include:
• A single garage under the main roof with rear entry/exit through courtyard
• Split system air-conditioning unit in dining / kitchen
• Well-designed kitchen with gas cooker, Puratap, ample cupboards and benchtops
• Window awnings for light and assisted climate control
• Separate dining area open to the kitchen
• Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
• Modern window dressings
• Linen cupboard
• Small garden shed
• Low maintenance private courtyard
• Not far from railway stations, bus stops, shops
Located close to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and with day care, kindy and Woodville Primary School nearby, this unit is ideal as a rental property or a home for small families, singles or couples. Previous rental return provided $310 pw.
TAKE A VIRTUAL WALK THROUGH:
To walk through this property copy & paste the link below into your browser:
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $279 p.q
SA water / approx $156.20 p.q
ES levy / approx $85.90 p.a
Strata fees / approx $225.00 p.q